• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whats a reliable informant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whitegirl

What is the name of your state? Arkansas
A friend of mine was arrested for drug activity.The warrant was obtained because of a statement from a informant.The informant is a person who has been in trouble before .My question is can this statement be legal with him having been in trouble already?

Last edited:

whitegirl

i new to this

i think im replying to Kurt ,i really want to know the actual facts,thats what im here for.I had been told that in arkansas when an inmate leaves the penitentuary he has to sign a paper stating that he will not be involved in a sting or setup etc,

whitegirl

informant

The man is now a inmate at cummins penetentuary,He was in prison before also,In his statement he told on himself as well as my friend.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">