• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Identity theft -- what do I need to know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

morph988

What is the name of your state? IN

Hi. I've been recently getting involved in these online dating websites. I posted a few pictures on two of them. One of them I'm not worried about but another I am a little. I posted 3 pictures...none of them show my face all that well. The thing is that it asks for your astrological sign and I told the truth on that and I also told the truth about my age so someone would be able to know that I was born in 19XX and my birthday lies within 30 days of a certain date. Follow me? So they 3 pics, and the year that I was born and they got the city that I live in. Thankfully, that's not the city that I was born. So I have a different birth location than the city that I currently live.

They also know that I have a brother and that he is a twin. Someone started e-mailing me that I'm extremely concerned about because of their probing questions and mysterious behavior. They know that I own a house in that city, too. They don't know the city that I was born or grew up in. They know my first name. They don't know my last name or middle name, though. How likely is it for me to have my identity stolen with the information that I just gave you? Please help. I'm nervous about this. And yes, I realize it was dumb to do all this.

LOL!! noone can steal your identity with just that. they need your social security number and drivers license number. ect. to steal your identity. Tho I find this highly amusing because I'm getting charged with Identity theft for making a fake facebook and I also live in Indiana. Your not perhaps pressing charges agianst someone because the police tell you they stole your identity are you?

L

LegalWithAnI

hahahahahaha

You would have to give them the following info
1) Birth date
2) Social Security Number
3) Your full name
4) You address.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">