• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Balistik

Need to find a house arrest program in the LA area, see if I qualify for that instead of jail. Anyone have any suggestions? Or referrals?? I could really use some help. Feel free to email me @ [email protected]

JustXman

House Arrest Solution

Well at first I wanted to ask you why did you end up on House Arrest, and how come you have to look for your own program shouldn't your PO be the one who sends that kinda of info to you. Anyways here is a website that sounds like the do what you are looking for House Arrest Solution - Home Page. I hope that helps, but I don't know if you know what kind or how long. Well dude, hope I helped. Latas

CdwJava

Well at first I wanted to ask you why did you end up on House Arrest, and how come you have to look for your own program shouldn't your PO be the one who sends that kinda of info to you. Anyways here is a website that sounds like the do what you are looking for House Arrest Solution - Home Page. I hope that helps, but I don't know if you know what kind or how long. Well dude, hope I helped. Latas
FYI, this post was originated more than 9 years ago. Not that the info was not potentially useful, but the OP is long gone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">