• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is wrong and what can we do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mleviton

What is the name of your state? NH! My nephew who has been diagnosised with BiPolar disorder was arrested 18 months ago and put in jail awaiting trial, the person who was with him has been tried and convicted and served his time. But every time Mark gets close to the court date he looses his lawyer, he has pleaded guilty and the person who was his victum has agreed to the plea then changed their mind on the sentence. SO again he was due to go to court next week and today ANOTHER court appointed lawyer has quit with a bogus excuse of conflicts. Where do we stand and how can we get this over. My sister and her husband are about to loose everything including their marriage over this. They had talked to the civil liberties people in NH and still get lawyer after lawyer who can't go to court. They have court date after court date canceled. 18 months! He admited to doing the crime and has been kept in the 3 different jails since this started. Moved on the spur of the moment! So my question is does it smell fishy or what. ANd who do we call next. She has talked to someone in the government of NH who is getting back to work after surgery. Who can we get to help and what can we do. Thanks ML

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">