• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sonji

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
I purchased a used Mercedes from a Mercedes dealership with 8,000 miles. The car was certified looked great after 12 days of driving started hearing a noise. Question the previous owner and found out the car was involved in accident. Contacted the dealer for explanation and was told it slip their minds to inform me. I purchased a car fax report, but the accident was not reported. I found out the General Manager took the car in for trade and repaired it at their body shop. He then drove the car for a month before they sold it to me. The reason the car was originally traded was for a newer model at least that is what the dealer said. The dealer gave me a loaner because they were going to locate another car with comparble miles and accessories. After 30 days they could not locate another vehicle, now they are saying there is nothing they can do. Can a dealer do something like that?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">