• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

98 neon lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phat87mazdarx7

I am in North Carolina, And my older sister got a 98 4dr neon from a small dealer in our town, they wanted like 4000 for it so she took a $600 down payment. after driving the car for a day or two she started smelling something, I looked around and it was a valve cover gasket leaking oil on toe the exhaust manifold and smoking it off, so she took the car back to the dealer and told them they said no problem bring it tomorrow and we will take a look at it. the next day she took it over and they told her to drop it off and they will call. she was carless for 2 day and still nothing so we called and they arranged for a rental. the day after they called and said it was ready, but the day after the gasket was leaking again and smoking again so we just left it, a few days later the car over heated on her so she took it back, they said they drove it and all this other stuff and nothing was wrong, so they gave it back to her. two days ago the car overheated again so she took it back for good. They bank that the dealer uses for their loans said she will not have to pay for the car because it was within 30 days, but the dealer refused to give her back her $600 down payment but they took the car back, but again nothing returned. so now she is carless and has a few uyears taken off her life thanks to the fumes from that oil leak, Is there anything that she can do, At least try and get back her $600 so she can make a down payment somewhere else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">