• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Justshootme

my situation is my ex has realized i have no interest in continuing any kind of relationship with her and she has felt the need to take drastic steps to seek revenge with mindless games via the legal system.We have a 3 yr old witch i have visitation every other weekend with overnight on fridays.A few weeks ago she filed sexuall abuse charges against me with no foundation.The charges have been ammended 3 times since the initial filing first i had been fondling etc. my daughter for the last six months now she changed her mind and claims its been going on for the last year as i visited with my daughter.There was no phyisical evidence , no doctors reports and no witnesses to these times supposedly my daughter expressed the notion that her daddy was doing this and that to her private parts.The facts are she has 2 daughters 16 ,19 the oldest ran away a few years ago and the 16yr old is still at home taking verbal ,emotional and phyisical abuse from the mother who is out of control with mood swings,personality changes and fits of rage.My question is, can the paper trail thats been left by at least 9 visits by DCS[ childrens srvc] and numerous police reports be brought in to expose her character. My lawyer seems to be dragging his feet have had 3 mediations and latest is, trial is set for the 17 of this month. They dont question anything she claims but everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie The lawyer is criminal should i seek out a family lawer also ,my lawyer doesnt seem to family law proceedures. THANKS in Los Angeles Ca.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">