• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reissused Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dorothy Frank

I have abrother who lived in Texas(Belton), anyway he was arrested for trying to pass a forged perscription. He was given 10yrs community service and a fine. I went to Texas and got him because he has a mental problem and someone pistol whipped him and he was living on the streets. He was arrested here in California on a warrant for not showing up for court for a ticket. Texas had issused a warrant for him and he was on hold here. Texas dropped the warrant then reissused it after his time was up for the ticket here. What can I do to help my brother since he has a mental problem and, Texas is aware of his condition. He also has a fine to pay . Our mom died in September, sister inlaw in July, and now this. How can I help my brother, and, whatis the stature of Limitation on this crime? it has been nine years already. Any advice as to what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

DFrank

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">