• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what says "I'm a human?"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Hi, my name is
Dawna Rose.
well, without any more info than that, I'll answer it thusly;

what says "I'm a human". Well the answer has to be "a human" since the only entity on this planet that can think and speak using those terms is a human, then a human says "I'm a human". If any other type of life form would say that, it would obviously be a lie.

Now since it was posed as a question, we can only speculate that it is a human that, for some unkown reason does not understand that they are a human, hence the question, "I'm a human?"

so, is there any legal relevance to the question/statement posed?

ceara19

well, without any more info than that, I'll answer it thusly;

what says "I'm a human". Well the answer has to be "a human" since the only entity on this planet that can think and speak using those terms is a human, then a human says "I'm a human". If any other type of life form would say that, it would obviously be a lie.

Now since it was posed as a question, we can only speculate that it is a human that, for some unkown reason does not understand that they are a human, hence the question, "I'm a human?"

so, is there any legal relevance to the question/statement posed?
But if a gorilla can "say" "I am human" using sign language, does that make them human?:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">