• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Please edit your post. When you type with all caps it is considered yelling on the internet. It also makes it harder to read....just edit with normal punctuation and capitalization...

Thanks
Bay

Caveman

Dude. It might have been the Grammar police, Do what Bay told you and take off the all caps you might get help. Aslo take off the all caps. AND
Do what I do, get a good bale of hay and take a sleep during an ice age and you can sleep for a long Loonnng time. I do not think those neanderthals can find me for stealing their fire now.. <<<<< uh oh there is Sly Stallone he is eyeing me me he wants my steriods, I need them foracclimating to this age.. he is just trying to acclimate to his age. Oh well.

try again to post maybe somebody will help.??

ceara19

Please edit your post. When you type with all caps it is considered yelling on the internet. It also makes it harder to read....just edit with normal punctuation and capitalization...

Thanks
Bay
While the all caps is extremely annoying, the story itself is quite amusing. I think the OP is a neighbor of mine!!!

CdwJava

Unless you are being charged with a crime, it sounds as if this does not involve you. The DA can use some, none, or all of the items seized (assuming they were lawfully obtained) when he goes to trial ... IF he goes to trial. If the DA decides not to prosecute, the DA or the court can have the police release any non-contraband property to the owner.

If you want to sue for some sort of violation of YOUR rights, then you need to consult an attorney to see if you even have a case.

- Carl

Just Blue

While the all caps is extremely annoying, the story itself is quite amusing. I think the OP is a neighbor of mine!!!
Did I miss something?? OP didn't mention a prosthetic leg did she?:p

Ceara...You need to get out of Texas NOW! ;) :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">