• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrest by probation officier

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blue i's

I took my son to report to his probation officier 12/04 and he was arrested on a warrant issued by a police officier.The police officier says he was driving a vehicle that I (his mother)reported stolen (and he had permission to drive)11/16 (His probation papers were in the car.How convenient) The charge is attempted assault on a police officier.I was so devastated! They had his address and never attempted to pick him up at home.The car was registered to me(different last name) and I was not notified of this police chase involving my vehicle. They did not read his rights and now have revoked his probation. Which just so happens to be for the same charge(he plead guilty)Isn't there a procedure an officier follows for notifying the owner of the vehicle and at least exploreing the whereabouts of this person they seem to think it is? P.S. He's NOT QUILTY! Why would you steal your own means of transportation??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">