• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested because why?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoMamaBiker

What is the name of your state? MI
My daughter was arrested at court. Not sure why. She was answering a ppo and trying to obtain a ppo against the person who put one on her first. She now has a probation violation on her because of the lies this woman put on her ppo against my daughter.
We have witnesses to the lying. First witness is a lawyer who conversing with my daughter and I outside of a court room at the same time 3 phone calls were made to her PO stating that my daughter was harrassing her at this same time!!!! The second witness is a cop who answered a phone harrasment call from my daughter and son, who were receiving them from this same woman, and the calls came while the officer was there taking the complaint, (no police report was written up because ? ,he didn't think it important? Any who, How do we supena these to court along with her PO?
Please help soon, court again is this Tuesday the 3rd of April. Thank you, thank you.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">