• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Car Lease promises

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hrostow

I visited a Henderson,NV car agency and was told they would order a car with the upgrades I was turning in; that the car would come from Calif. My Lexus had a 6 CD changer tinted windows and all the upgrades; The sales person told me that he was as a policy not permitted to give me the paperwork on the car until it came in. One week later I signed the lease papers and shortly thereafter found out that there wsa no 6 CD changer; no tinted windows, etal ad nauseum... I asked the dealer for the paperwork and they assured me it would be mailed. They have failed and refused to give me the upgardes and costs.. The Saab agency say they are not involved. What to do...

D

djdj

Why did you sign the lease papers ??? that is the question

Why did you take the car off the lot?.....why didnt you refuse to sign untill everthing was there?

Well since you have PLENTY of money for a Lexus.....

Go to see a lawyer tomorrow, and let the lawyer deal with the car dealership.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">