• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child molesting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Heavenly

What kind of proof do you need if suspecting someone of molesting his 11 yr. old daughter since she was little? He has also been in jail for drugs and keeps moving with his 2 girls and his girlfriend from state to state. When he gets investagated they wind up moving in the middle of the night to another state. I am in upstate N Y where he is right now. They were in Washington D C and West Virginia and South Carolina. Also does anyone know of any hotline numbers for any of these states? Thanks for any help.

R

REParker819

Look in your phone book, or call the local police station,
and ask them. THey should know. What makes you think he is
molesting his daughter? When you call the child abuse hotline, let them know he has been investigated before and has fled.

H

Heavenly

Reply to REparker819

The 11 yr old still sleeps with her parents,(the mother has told people this), she is very depressed looking, seen by a number of people who have said that she is, the 11 yr old just got her period and the father wants her on birth control pills, she is not allowed to stay with anyone except the parents, but the younger one can and she has her own room with a beautiful canopy bed.
No one has ever caught him doing anything, except for the 11 yr. old sitting with her father with her leg over his and playing with his hair. I don't know if this is enough proof, but a number of people have seen this and also commented about this. No one will get involved.
And if the school gets involved and starts investigating them they will take off, I want to help this little girl so she can have a normal life but I don't want them to take off again if they are investigated.
He is also wanted in the other states for drug charges, and she is for bad checks.

C

car418

you can

When you call the hotline be sure to include that he has outstanding charges and so does she. The police will come with them and they will run thier names to see if they have outstanding warrents. Dont be afraid to give your name, they won't give out your name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">