• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Son In Trouble Again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

byrd42

What is the name of your state? PA
My 18 year old son who was still in school, is currently in Bucks County Prison on a warrant for attempted burglary charges of a commercial business. I am not bailing him out!! I have had it. Anyway, right after that stupid act, and rehab. for a week before he signed himself out, he went back to school. Duh, he then was arrested for simple assualt who of course had to be a minor in school. That hearing is on the 26th. Then he had the prior month stole my daughters Klonopins where she resides. He stole 100 at street value of $500 on the police report. He turned himself in for that. That hearing is May 3rd.

With these three charges, what is he looking at? The last two I am sure will have an impact on the Burglary trial sometime this summer. I am just not sure of what is going to happen either way?

I do have the last two charge codes at home. sorry. But you get the seriousness of his mess and the bed he has made himself (not at my house).

Thanks, Byrd

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">