• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for paperwork how to file

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimmnycrickets

What is the name of your state? Florida

I am looking for information on what documents to file and whom to file them with in a case in order to see the charges against a person, who is making the claims against a person accused on felony charges. These stem from charges filed in the state of florida and a buddy says that we file a cr 16 or something similar and that by law the proscecutors have to show us all these files or case against a person.

So anyone know where to get these documents and or know who they have to be filed with?

Jimmny

jimmnycrickets

Hi regretfully Im the one being charged, im out on bail and will be defending myself until a lawyer can be hired is it possible to file paperwork to see who is claiming what against me or to obtain the files to see what the courts have against me. I mean if a lawyer defending me was to have to put a case together they would need to file some papers im sure to get to see all this info. The case against me is a felony charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">