• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

power of attorney and will.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wanda0060

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I have power of attorney over my mother and stepdad. They have been married for 45 years. Mom was married 3 times and had 11 children. about 5 months ago they gave me power of attorney because mom was having trouble paying the bills. my stepdad has been sick and disabaled for 2 years, he had a stroke. I have this brother that is greedy and dosen't like it because they gave it to me and not him.They said they didnt trust him with their affairs. The whole family agrees.
while I was working he came out and Took my stepfather to a lawyer to make a will out only encluding the 5 childred they had to gether, excluding the rest of the children. We all have the same mother
He also told the family that I forged the power of attorney, BIg lie.
He said he was going to get power of attorney his self.
Can my brother get power of attorney even though I have it ?
Can he take a man that is not completely with it and have a will made out?

Please help W.Hall

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">