• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Get Her Out!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sem10

My father just recently died without a will. There are 2 children, myself and my sister. He owns a mobile home which is entirely in his name. The land that the house is on is in his name as well as his g/f. Now me and my sister want her out of the house. How do we go about this???

nextwife

If GF is on title, she is either now co-owner or full owner of the land the home sits upon, depending upon HOW title is held. Can the mobile be moved? What is it's value? IF GF is owner of the land it sits on, the matter is complicated, if there s no seperate lease or access agreement regarding the mobile home, because she is not obligated, in that case, to grant access across her land.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">