• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant from Code Enforcement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Johnny Angel

What is the name of your state? Texas
Code enforcement has issued 2 warrants, one for 'No Hot Water' & one for 'Defective Wiring'....in 05 I lived in a rental house, supposely a notice was left on the door for the 'Hot Water' which begs the question as to how they knew there was no hot water (yes the water was still on). Sometime in 06 warrants were issued. Found out about them a few days ago. Code enforcement says that it is out of their hands now.
This would seem like a landlord problem, however back then the landlord lived in Florida & I believe the house has been sold at this time.
What are my options?...Money is very tight & lawyers cost money as well as bail......any & all assistance will be greatly appreciated.

JohnnyWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">