• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EEOC Investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHEEZHEAD

I filed a charges against a company I used to work for, for race dicrimination. I am white and had a conflict with two black employees. I received a letter from EEOC stating they did not find that the company had violated and statue. However, I don't think EEOC actually did an investigation I think they just took the companys word for it. The reason I say this is because of the reasons the company gave for not rehiring me and if there was an actual investigation EEOC would have found the documentation to prove my case. Also when I called the EEOC office to give additional iformation I never received a call back. My question is this I have until 1/25 to repute or I can do nothing and get my letter of notice to sue. What is the best thing to do?? Any and all information welcome Nashville, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">