• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dansmith

What is the name of your state? Maryland

i have Court on tuesday in New jersey for an incident that happend on New years i got jumpped and im taking the people to court.. but last fri i was at a concert and got locked up for disordley conduct in philadelphia and they gave me 24 hours community service and a anger management class im wondering if anyone can please answer this .. when i go to court tuesday for the incident that happend on New years will the recent Philadelphia thing show up.. on me..i mean tis in different states.. Thank you

ceara19

i have Court on tuesday in New jersey for an incident that happend on New years i got jumpped and im taking the people to court.. but last fri i was at a concert and got locked up for disordley conduct in philadelphia and they gave me 24 hours community service and a anger management class im wondering if anyone can please answer this .. when i go to court tuesday for the incident that happend on New years will the recent Philadelphia thing show up.. on me..i mean tis in different states.. Thank you
What do you mean you're "taking them to court"? Is it criminal court or civil court.

seniorjudge

Possible, but as the racer said, probably not.

What kind of case do you have in New Joisey?

Dansmith

well the court in jersey i pressed charges on them and then they turned around and pressed charges on me saying i did everything im charging them with to them.. so tuesday im going to court for them pressing charges on me.. their court got down graded to a small court and mine is going to be a big court..

Dansmith

they have been charged with agravated assult and Robbery they are charing me with assult and threating them wich i didnt i have hospital bills and picutres of my head cause they ebat me in the head

Dansmith

Tuesday will be me and my lawyer defending myself from their chrges and my lawyer says i have a solid case not to worry about anything.. but im worried about this recent charge on me comming up..

seniorjudge

What kind of case do you have in New Jersey?

I don't care about anything but New Jersey.

Is it civil?

Criminal?

Do you have a lawyer?

Dansmith

Criminal case i believe i know the case i have on them is Criminal im not sure f ts the same for the charges they have on me

ceara19

Let me see if I've got this straight.

You got into a fight with some people and ALL of you ended up being charged with various crimes. They are charged with misdemeanors, while you are being charged with felonies.

Then, you went out and got into MORE legal trouble last Friday.

If this is the case, it's unlikely that the DA will find out about your latest adventure before the trial. However, if they do, it could very well cause you some problems. The first being the fact that you probably violated the terms of your release by leaving the state AND breaking the law again.

Dansmith

lets see if this helps you.

ok lol lets see.. i went to a party in jersey. on new years eve.. i got jumpped by 3 people and the same day went to the hospital the next day i pressed charges on all of them for Agravated assult and Robbery.. two weeks later i got in the mail papers saying the 3 people are pressing charges on me for assult and threats. i got a lawyer and he says i have pictures hospital bills and that i should not have anything to worry about.. i have a solid case.. so there cases were down graded to a smaller court and my case was up graded to a bigger court.. and on this tuesday i am gong to court for the charges they pu against me..

and last Fri i was locked up for throwing an unknown object it was a damn hat and i got locked up for it i got 24 hours community service and a fine and a angermanagement class i did all of it except my community service im workign on that..

Now im just wondring when i go to court on Tuesday it will be for the Charges the people in jersey have put against me me and my lawyer will have to defend myself.. i just wan to know will the Philadelphia case show up and make problems for me in jersey

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">