• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Privleged Info as it relates to recusal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? TX Howby boys. I'm awaiting trial for three missdemenors and each one falls within the provisions of the family violence code, as well are supported by the air that uttered them, moving on.

If my defense attorney talked the judge into a motion to have me evaluatied and did so with 4 emails from me to my attorney which I would think would be a work product, but whatever, they were not for him to share, and the eval comes back positive (positively similar to most normal peoploe which is really bad), shouldn't the judge recuse himself?

When he viewed the emails he did so in camera and with one of my attorneys present, but not the assistant DA I don't think, but not sure. thanks!!

scott

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">