• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AI and DC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mike11201

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

I was arrested for Alcohol Intoxication and Disorderly Conduct. Here's the story. Im 20 and I was at a party in a house and the cops busted it, telling everying to go home. Me and two friends, one of which is over 21, the other is not and is in the same situation as me, were leaving to go home. My friend who is got arrested with me was not drinking, he was the DD, so we walked around the corner to the car when a neighbor shouted profanity at us from his front door. Our driver started to yell back at him and it went back and forth for about a minute or two. I did not say anything at all and just go in the car. The police were not present, and drove by and only stopped when the neighbor waved them down. The police came up to us and did not do any sobriety tests whatsoever, just got the story from the neighbor, and then they arrested me and my friend who was driving and charged us with AI and DC each. I was intoxicated but did not say a word, and my friend was not intoxicated and was yelling. The 3rd friend was over 21 and they let him walk home. Any suggestions as to what I should do for my upcoming court date? Thanks!

JETX

Before anyone can even GUESS what the penalty range could be... we need YOU to provide us with the specific statutes (charges) shown on your citations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">