• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Madonna And A Cover Up For **** Criminals/partners

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedomLaws

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

This could be a bit long and a bit distressful claim.

I am wondering how, why, United States government, lawyers, judges, and ethical committees could allow a huge Hollywood styled cover up for Hitler's right arm stronghold in Argentina. Madonna and her associates who did the movie EVITA covering up for Argentina's criminal past and alliance with Hitler is criminal enough to force the product off the market once and for all.

Logs and past history dictate that Evita and Juan Peron retained the assets including 800 million dollars stolen from Holocaust Victims, diamonds, rare gems, fashion and clothing, melted down gold teeth, religious artifacts stolen from six million Jews, and other items in exchange to allow approximately 8,000 escaped **** war criminals safe harbor in Argentina and free access routes to Spain.

The ****s used a submarine to bring the luxury items to Argentina where Evita and Juan Peron hid them in vaults and in Swiss bank Accounts. All those **** war criminals as well were troublesome enough although the famous Simon Weisenthal tried his best to bring justice to some over the course of his life.

Is Evita honestly freedom of speech or is it a strange and criminal cover up for the current Peron Foundation which still houses and supplies harbor for living **** War Criminals?

The other issue is being in the business myself of making music I was somewhat threatened by a "death threat" song Madonna put out after becoming aquainted with me.
My long silence on the issue was filled with fear, suffering, and anguish. She jaunted on podiums, stages, radio and media around the world using her subliminal death threat me being of Jewish heritage and then ironically goes to study Kabballa much later to show off her precious gems and jewels and fortunes made off of terrorizing a poor Jew.

If Hollywood is allowed to teach the multitude through its mediums lies such as the cover up for one of the worst War Criminals in all history along side Hitler and his 3rd Reich and brainwash millions of people, children, innocent untaught peoples lies and hogwash isn't that considered a sort of Obstruction of Justice. People need to know the truth so they don't make the same mistakes or don't allow Evita and Juan Peron's to hide terrorists or escaped type **** terrorists or war criminals.

I feel the Hollywood so called Elite who staged the production and showings of Evita and still are selling this crap need to make a very stron apology not only to the Jewish nation and its peoples, but to American Vets, European Vets and their families, Ethiopians and theirs', and to the Children who will grow up retaining the power of the future of America who grew up with lies and falsehoods and need to know the truth to base their assessments in the future.

This so called mediocre movie still reaches millions of people today! Getting personally worked up is not my purpose. The purpose of the justice system is bring justice to a system trying to improve itself and ammend its old style of doing things. Obviously if one needs to brush such motion picture teaching tool tyrades under the carpet so to speak it wasn't enough that Hitler murdered close to sixty million people and that Evita and Juan Peron collected a huge piece of the profits from the ordeal.

Such indifference to an issue so large it would make curls stand straight in court if brought back into reality effects only its victims worse and that of their families especially in America where family values are cherished still. In times of indifference true leaders of their field make real changes and can hold that flame of justice instead of blinding her with ignorance and misguided principals.

Agreement to principals of Truth and Justice are the high honor sworn to in every office.

Thus far America has not honored its Fathers on this issue and the rebirth of those sorts of hineous crimes are to be reborn. For the voice of close to sixty million Victims of the 3rd Reich I think Gd has a say so here about mediocrity and the placid indifference of a nation being mocked and threatened yet again!

What is the best thing to do legally to bring justice to this matter without sitting in silence?

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the best thing to do legally to bring justice to this matter without sitting in silence?
Justice in WHAT matter?
I suggest you sit in silence...or maybe join a group/club. Anything to get your thoughts redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">