• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gilcep

the company i work for has not given me all of my raise in three years.the first year they give me a lump sum which is my raise 3% times 2080 hours in a year all at once which came out to be $500 dollars this was so they would not have to pay any overtime. this year and last year it was 1.5% raise which is .20 cents and 1.5% lump sum which is $400 dollars.it seem to get lower and lower.this money is before taxes.the first time we the eployees were told that we make to much money. that we were the highest paid employees in the area.i know this is not true because there are other companies that at least pay 5 to 6 dollars more an hour.a few months ago in the business section of the newspaper it said that the avg.pay in my area was $18.20 an hour.we are the #1 company in the world for what we produce.our name has been around for over 100years.so i know they should be able to give me good raise.what can i do about this matter.should i talk to someone in the labor deptment.
i think this is wrong of them to do this me.i have been with the company for over 6years now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">