• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not "tagging" Anymore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kittycandy

What is the name of your state?California, Hello****************************yes its me the Mother of the 31 year old "tagger" who only got probation and a $10,000 fine and restitution. I couldnt help but notice how EXTREMLY hostile some of your replies were. What is your problem? Do you feel a sence of satisfaction when someone is sent to jail or prison as opposed to getting probation? For the dumb a-- that wrote**************......tagging=gangbanging= blah, blah, blah, FYI my son is not in a gang in anyway shape or form. And to the person who wrote "probation and 10k you must be proud" yes I am proud of my son I always have been and I always will be. And to answer the question of who is going to pay the $10,000 "his mommy" well **************.....maybe I will and the maybe I wont. Whats wrong with you people espesially the one who calls herself"babyslat" (or something stupid like that) geeze chill out!!What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state?California, Hello****************************yes its me the Mother of the 31 year old "tagger" who only got probation and a $10,000 fine and restitution. I couldnt help but notice how EXTREMLY hostile some of your replies were. What is your problem? Do you feel a sence of satisfaction when someone is sent to jail or prison as opposed to getting probation? For the dumb a-- that wrote**************......tagging=gangbanging= blah, blah, blah, FYI my son is not in a gang in anyway shape or form. And to the person who wrote "probation and 10k you must be proud" yes I am proud of my son I always have been and I always will be. And to answer the question of who is going to pay the $10,000 "his mommy" well **************.....maybe I will and the maybe I wont. Whats wrong with you people espesially the one who calls herself"babyslat" (or something stupid like that) geeze chill out!!What is the name of your state?
Kittycandy:rolleyes: ...Please STOP starting new threads every time you have a question or response! Post it on one of you numerous other threads you have already started!!!

mommyof4

Bay, are you assuming a new identity again?:D This is the second time someone has referred to your name as "Baby".

K

Kittycandy

not "tagging" anymore

no "baystategirl" my son didnt misspell his "tags' my, my, you sure do get upset with people easy dont you? Could you possibly have some underlying issues that need addresing? Oh No!! there I go again making spelling errors. Geez do ya think that God will ever forgive me?******************************************..I do.

Just Blue

no "baystategirl" my son didnt misspell his "tags' my, my, you sure do get upset with people easy dont you? Could you possibly have some underlying issues that need addresing? Oh No!! there I go again making spelling errors. Geez do ya think that God will ever forgive me?******************************************..I do.
Now, why would you think I was upset? :confused:
I could care less about you or your son...or your misspelling of my "name" either! :rolleyes:

And , yes! God will forgive you for forgetting to use the spell check before posting...but perhaps not for mollycoddling your 31 year old ADULT son to the point of abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">