• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evaluation Notes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? TX I'll be quick, but ask if I leave anything out u need.

My $15k criminal defense lawyer talked my judge into a motion for an evaluation of my ability to stand trial and due to me being delusional, or so he believed. I instantly became delustional.

I then set out to charm some doctor I've never met before who's sole purpose when he was with me was not to help, but asses, and who's opinion could have life lone negative effects, and not towards the state's witness. Mission accomplished.

But, and I can't tell if this was intentional or not and probably becuase I just don't understnad what's protocol for something like this, but the very first thing I asked the good doctor when I sat down in front of him was if what I said to him was considered privleged and I could expect it to be confidential, as well, will I still be able to just shut up if I want to? He said in his own words and about 2 or 3 different ways that indeed, what I said to him would not be shared and because the court only wants his opinion. I said get confortable doctor and can I getcha something to drink. Then proceeded to tell him everything I would want entered in my case and for any reason. Before that, however, and before I asked about it being privleged, I hit record on my cell phone and recorded what he said.

I'm a trained client, if somethign important comes up with my ex wife, not only do I record it, I read her some miranda rights, then proceed. I also have some trust issues as one might can see.

Regarding trust, this doctor issue is case and point. I have reviewed it and there's no question about it, either the dr. was in a trance or he was misleading me. But, now the prosecutor and judge both have my delusional thoughts that were uttered that day and based on that alone, would it be enough for a change of venue and prosecutor? Keep in mind at least the prosecutor and my ex knew each other from my ex's employement there.

thanks!

One more try

Maybe this has something to do with those blank looks I get, or not. In person, I can't backspace.

For whatever reason, my attorney motioned for a psyc evaluation of me, the defendant, and did so through the court and under some rule of determing my sainity (easy, be nice) that would have the state pay for it, if that even matters. As well, and not that it matters, but this motion was done without my knowlege. I have a new attorney and I'm pleased to pass on the good doctor gave me a clean bill of health, mentally speaking, very much like the other doctor that speciailized in criminal forensics my employer sent me to about 30 days prior. Both said I am fit as a fiddle, forum posts not withstanding.

At the very begining of my meeting with this last doctor, I asked him what I could expect as far as anything I had to say or anything he asked me about, was it privleged, and he said yes. I also recorded the first part of our conversation and without his knowolege, but within my legal rights, and for this very obvious reason, to name one. Becsause I changed attorneys this past week, I had to transport my case files from one lawyer to my new one and when I had them I read the doctors report and although everything else was fine, he (doctor) put in the second paragraph that he basically read me my miranda rights and that I understood any and everything I shared with him would in fact be shared. Maybe not used against me, but not a seceret any longer. Negative, he didn't evenr bring it up, I did, and for the sole purpose of ensuring of avoiding the situation we both I now almost find myself in, a he said she said where I look like a liar becasue, well, becuase I'm a defendant in a family violence case.

I do have a new laywer, and I feel certian she will have an opinion about what to do, but Ianted ASAP so as not to get bity.

thanks again! scott

outonbail

You too, huh? I thought it might just be me, until I did some reading...:eek:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=1456859
Some interesting yet confusing reading,,,, possibly even entertaining if you're into the Jerry Springer show, trailer park living and a member of the local gossip club.

But I still wish Mary would provide a "Translate" button,,,,

I'm not only having trouble with a few posted questions, but some of the replies are flying right over my head as well. :(

I'll bet a translate to English button would receive more clicks than the spell check feature does!

Although that may be a bad comparison, as judging by most of the posts, the site designer did one hell of a job hiding public access to the spell check feature.

Just Blue

Some interesting yet confusing reading,,,, possibly even entertaining if you're into the Jerry Springer show, trailer park living and a member of the local gossip club.

But I still wish Mary would provide a "Translate" button,,,,

I'm not only having trouble with a few posted questions, but some of the replies are flying right over my head as well. :(
I'll bet a translate to English button would receive more clicks than the spell check feature does!

Although that may be a bad comparison, as judging by most of the posts, the site designer did one hell of a job hiding public access to the spell check feature.

So true..so true...:(

I don't think people realize that the spell check is the abc/check mark...but then again many could care less about their spelling! After all....they come here for "leagle advise" not a "speling lesin"....:p

Caveman

Maybe it is just the Sausage king of Chicago, calling for help. All I know Is I have lost my appetite for anyone here that thinks anymore. It is a good thng my girl friend rented :Finding Nemo, Tonight or I might not catch any tuna. Good night folks. and you sure are smart assets for smart comebacks, if that if is that is what this forum is all about.

I am gonna eat me a grilled gecko and have a nice night

We are a foum open to EVERYONE within range of a computer. be careful. I am not warning you of my cousin AEERGG. I AM SAYING.. Re-Read sometimes, bozos.. and of course you too sweet Bay.

Last edited:

moburkes

We are a foum open to EVERYONE within range of a computer. be careful. I am not warning you of my cousin AEERGG. I AM SAYING.. Re-Read sometimes, bozos.. and of course you too sweet Bay.
What is a foum, and when did you become the owner or moderator of it?

Maybe it is just the Sausage king of Chicago, calling for help. All I know Is I have lost my appetite for anyone here that thinks anymore. It is a good thng my girl friend rented :Finding Nemo, Tonight or I might not catch any tuna. Good night folks. and you sure are smart assets for smart comebacks, if that if is that is what this forum is all about.

Too funny...enjoy Finding Nemo and the poor gecko.....he is cuter than you, after all.

Maybe reconsider the facial hair.....;)

AlanShore

No Comment.
I am just going to agree with moburkes.

Caveman

Too funny...enjoy Finding Nemo and the poor gecko.....he is cuter than you, after all.

Maybe reconsider the facial hair.....;)
I gotta be me, and i allergic to most soaps. Mostly " As The World Turns"

The gecko is an illegal Aussie less see papers??!! (nothing against them) the hair stays I am what Iam. ( Popeye taught me that) and well to the guy that doesn't know what a FORUM is. You are just smack right in silly or are you joshing?iHA . YO!

( Sorry folks, I just discoverd cable and MTV) Wassuo wit the english lang Yo?
People this forum is to help people I am only here to give the bad guys a bad time. The good guys are doing there guano. Be good.

AlanShore

The gecko is an illegal Aussie less see papers??!! (nothing against them) the hair stays I am what Iam. ( Popeye taught me that) and well to the guy that doesn't know what a FORUM is. You are just smack right in silly or are you joshing?iHA . YO!

People this forum is to help people I am only here to give the bad guys a bad time. The good guys are doing there guano. Be good.
Am I the only one that does not understand the words coming from this crazy blabber mouth?

Check out his response on this thread-
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1618033&posted=1#post1618033

Last edited:

No worries...The sausage is good..and I am sure the gecko was tasty.

Fine, keep the hair.

I love Popeye...but hate the damn spinach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">