• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mn Dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AL200inMN

What is the name of your state? MN

Hey everyone. I got my DUI back in October of 2006. I was 20 at the time so instead of getting my license revoked for 3 months mine was revoked for 6 (due to underage drinking as well as DUI). I've paid all of my fines, went to a MADD class, wrote a letter to the court, and completed all of my volunteering. However, I also have to complete a chemical evaluation test, and can't seem to find anybody who is willing to bring me. My mom, bf, and friends all make excuses not to drive me to the court house. I was originally going to take the test the day of my court hearing, but my mom convinced me to go through somebody else because 'she didn't feel like waiting'. I really don't want to get into ANY more trouble with this (these last few months have been complete hell). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

moburkes

What is the name of your state? MN

Hey everyone. I got my DUI back in October of 2006. I was 20 at the time so instead of getting my license revoked for 3 months mine was revoked for 6 (due to underage drinking as well as DUI). I've paid all of my fines, went to a MADD class, wrote a letter to the court, and completed all of my volunteering. However, I also have to complete a chemical evaluation test, and can't seem to find anybody who is willing to bring me. My mom, bf, and friends all make excuses not to drive me to the court house. I was originally going to take the test the day of my court hearing, but my mom convinced me to go through somebody else because 'she didn't feel like waiting'. I really don't want to get into ANY more trouble with this (these last few months have been complete hell). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
Sure. A taxi cab and a bus come to mind. I don't know of a bus service that doesn't go through downtown.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">