• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DMV Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blove29

What is the name of your state? NV

I got a notice today saying my license will be suspended in 5 days because my DUI bac is over .08. The DMV said it will go into affect for 3 months, unless I file a hearing before that. I called the DMV and they said they would issue me a drivers license that says TEMP on it for temporary because I went ahead and wanted to file a hearing. The said they were backlogged for about 5 months so my hearing wouldnt be until then. So do i get to drive for at least the 5 months until my hearing? Has anybody gone through this before? What should I expect at the hearing and what are the odds i can keep my license?

Also my court part of the DUI the DA isnt going to pursue the case it is dismissed. I went to court and then received a letter at the court house that stated that the DA in regards to this matter is not going to pursue the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">