• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jiml

What is the name of your state? Fl. There are 3 brothers in my family. I am the youngest and have always been left out or just ignored by my older 2 brothers. My father recently died and I was notified two days after so when I went over to my father's home, everything had been cleaned out by my 2 older brothers and their families. Absolutely nothing to remember my mom or dad. Three or four years prior to my father's death, my middle brother told my dad that he would pay off a small mortgage owed on his home and got my dad to sign a quit claim deed over to my middle brother. My brother knew my father had no will and told him this would keep matters out of probate court. My father told my brother when he died to take the profit made from the home and divide it 3 ways, making sure he got his money back for paying off the mortgage first. That was 6 months ago and I have found out the home was sold by my brother and he has split the profits with my oldest brother and made no attempt to contact me. Is there anything I can do? It really bothers me my own blood to do me this way. Any information would be helpful and Thank you very much

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">