• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loan payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rusty C

What is the name of your state? PA I have a car loan with disability ins. I did have two loans until they stopped paying last year forcing me to sell one, meanwhile they started paying the remaining loan again. Recently they started depositing funds for the closed loan, I notified them last year that I sold the vehicle, they canceled that ins, since I no longer have a contract for that ins and didnt submit a claim for the funds I dont think I have to give back the money. I didnt ask for or do anything fraudintly. So its their mistake not mine since they were notified once and stopped .

moburkes

What is the name of your state? PA I have a car loan with disability ins. I did have two loans until they stopped paying last year forcing me to sell one, meanwhile they started paying the remaining loan again. Recently they started depositing funds for the closed loan, I notified them last year that I sold the vehicle, they canceled that ins, since I no longer have a contract for that ins and didnt submit a claim for the funds I dont think I have to give back the money. I didnt ask for or do anything fraudintly. So its their mistake not mine since they were notified once and stopped .
Rusty, who the heck is THEY. All over your post you keep referring to THEY, but I can't figure out who THEY are. So, please edit your post and use better descriptive terms, then ask a question (use a "?"), so that we can answer it. Thanks!

ForFun

I gather that your insurance company mistakenly gave you money. You probably want to know if you can legally keep it if they ask for it back. The answer is "NO."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">