• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poser

california

Probation - California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California - I got a dui and have 3 years unsupervised probation. I realize that means no fire arms and I am absolutely okay with that. My question is, I go for walks/runs very early in the morning when it is dark prior to work. Is it okay for me to carry pepper spray?
Hopefully this will satisfy you now and someone will answer the question.

poser

Also, I am a little confused, I have only posted one other time on this board and it was regarding the DUI in which I posted under the DUI section. This time I had a question regarding probation therefore, I assumed that was where I should have posted the question. I didn't mean to be snippy, just confused.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">