• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out Of State Dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

raptor6977

What is the name of your state?Pa
I've been arrested for two dui's in the state of Fl..I am currently fighting a dui in the state of Pa..My Attorney said that the DA found my two previous florida dui's and is now charging me with a third dui in the state of Pa...Does this sound right?What is the name of your state?

Shay-Pari'e

2+1=3,
So it sounds right to me. Hopefully you will never be behind the wheel of a car again.

Last edited:

Just Blue

I've been arrested for two dui's in the state of Fl..I am currently fighting a dui in the state of Pa..My Attorney said that the DA found my two previous florida dui's and is now charging me with a third dui in the state of Pa...Does this sound right?What is the name of your state?
Why do you think it DOESN'T"T sound right? Do you think that your criminal/driving record is limited to individual states?:confused:

HomeGuru

I've been arrested for two dui's in the state of Fl..I am currently fighting a dui in the state of Pa..My Attorney said that the DA found my two previous florida dui's and is now charging me with a third dui in the state of Pa...Does this sound right?

**A: yeah it does not right. Maybe it does not sound right to you cause you're still drunk.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">