• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work notification on "alledged" Improper dicipline

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BobNAng

This past Friday I went to pick up my children from school and was greeted by a social worker from the North Carolina (Onslow county) Department of Social Services!! Obviously one of the teachers (we do not know who of course) had called them because our stepson has a scratch on his neck. The asked me some questions and said they were doing an investigation for "improper discipline". The social worker also talked with each of our 4 children without our consent. I complied and spoke freely with him as I have done nothing wrong. Then he says that even though they just started this investigation and even though there is no outcome as yet that my command (I am a U.S. Marine) would be notified. Isnt this ILLEGAL?!? I have done nothing wrong and now I am going to be baised at work because of this? Do I need a laywer? I feel this is a GRAVE injustice to me and my family. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, Bob

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">