• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My share

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
My mother passed away in 2003,She lived With one of my sisters. She kept all of the details of my mothers passinf from me; her reasoning was that I did not help as much as other members of my family,they all lived within 10 to 30 minutes from her. I live 3 hours away. I am in my late 60's, have almost no night vision and an old modle car.I requested
that she or another member of the family put me up overnite-she said no one had the room. So, to make this long story short, she called me to say that my mother was neer death and for me to get my a-- there asap-I did. apon arriving she said that I was stupid and to get the hell out of the house. My mom died 30 minutes after I left.
I know that my mother had a bank account-she showed it to me one day when my sister went out for an errand-$22,000, in my moms name, she had other assests as well.
About a months after her death, my sister sent me a box of junk.
My son thinks I should at least know who got what, and who got the $22,000?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">