• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

searching for accounts listed on will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kelly Dickens

What is the name of your state? TN
I have a client who is the executor of her mother's estate. Her mother died in April 0f 2006 and has an account listed on her will that is to go directly to my client. However, she is unable to determine where the account is. My client had never heard of it before her mother's death and there has not been any paper correspondence received to help her to determine where the account is. Can anyone please tell us if there is any service available to find lost accounts?

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? TN
I have a client who is the executor of her mother's estate. Her mother died in April 0f 2006 and has an account listed on her will that is to go directly to my client. However, she is unable to determine where the account is. My client had never heard of it before her mother's death and there has not been any paper correspondence received to help her to determine where the account is. Can anyone please tell us if there is any service available to find lost accounts?
Have you considered that the deceased used the monies; therefore, the account no longer exists? Accounts with money in them are sent statements. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">