• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I Beat A Charge I Never Commited?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

avonpark_2007

:mad: What is the name of your state? Florida

on may 4th 2007 a little after 2am i was standing on the corner looking for my friend but he was knowhere in sight so as i was about to leave to go to his house then go home my other friend that i know walked up and saw me smoking a cigarette and he asked to smoke some so i let him have it. me knowing he smokes crack cocaine he asked if i had some hard i said "no". so we both walked off the same direction but he stopped at somones house and i was walking to my friends house while smoking another cigarette and listening to my mp3 player. as i stopped to change the music and started walking off i was roughly grabbed by the arm forcing my to lose my cigarette and had a taser pushed in my stomache and was asked what do i have. then remembering i had four (4) bags of marijuana on me. one bag was really didnt have any mrijuana in it. then i was taken in a corner of a building and he reached in my pockets and grabbed the four bags of marijuana and he said "is this all you got?" and i replied "yes'sir" and he put handcuffs on me and put me in the police car. and about 5 minutes later the person who asked me to smoke my cigarette was arrested while walking through the same path i was. i was never read my rights. then we were takin to avon park police department where i was charged with:
1. possesion of drug paraphanalia
2. possesion of cannabis under 20 grams
3. purchase of cannabis
im guilty of the first two charges but not the last charge because i was given the marajuana since the day before. but in the affidavit they say they saw what seemed to be a hand-to-hand transaction and that it was clearly visible from the ambiant lighting of the moon. that night the moon was out a little but it was not giving off a bright light. and he stated he was 50 feet away. and that he saw the guy that i let have a cigarette (but in the affidavit he was described as a "subject"). but the police stated he seem a hand-tohand transaction and i exchanged an undisclosed amount of currency an exchange for four (4) zip lock bags full of plant-like material. but the "subject" who was arrested with me never had any currency on him nor marijuana. so how does this case sound to you? i never been arrested for a drug charge cause i dont sell drugs. yes i smoke marijuana but dont sell.
so what do you think will happen?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">