• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wexposse

Okay, My friends and i were in my dorm room at college, there were 3 of us. When we got back from dinner, we came back to my room and sat down, and started watching tv. About 5 minutes after we sat down there was a knock at the door. A police officer was outside my door. I answered and he asked for mine and my friends ID's so we cooperated. At this time he got a call and he told us he would be back, and then he told me to have all of the drugs and everything else illegal in the room when he came back. About two hours later, another officer called me, and told me he was going to stop by to talk to me. Now he came over, and told me to give him anything I had, which at this time was nothing. He told me the other officer was responding to a call, but accidentally came to my room, which was in a whole different building than the call was at. The officer said that the other officer had said that when i answered the door, a cloud of smoke came out, smelling of marijuana. Now we hadn't been smoking when the officer came. i told this officer that, and he told me he would be back with a warrant. Now before he left i told him that we had smoiked a joint earlier. He then left, but after he told me he would be back again. What is going to happen? I have nothing in my room, and the only thing I can think of that he has is me telling him about the joint and his word and the other officers word about the smell of marijuana in the room, which there was none. Whats going to happen?

HomeGuru

Hey man, sorry. Well I uh forgot your story man. Like wow man. I kind of remember cops and all. I think I was too stoned to remember man. So just take another hit brother and pass that joint along before there's only a roach left.

W

wexposse

can i get some help??

i am serious about this question and all i wanted was a serious reply, but since i obviously didn't get one, i just wanted to ask if anyone out there knew what could happen to me.

L

lukewall

Ok,with that said your question is not really to clear
there for you will get Answers Like The Home GrownGuRu
replyed Guess He Like OUR Soon To be Former President I Never Inhaled :) My Guess is This How He Or She Has All Them Replies log so far..Good Advice Home Boy>>>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">