• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fetal homicide?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fiddlestix

Kentucky.

If a person attacks a pregnant woman (two months pregnant), kicking her in the stomach multiple times with the intention of killing her baby (has made previous threats and yelled it aloud), and during evaluation because of said attack, the woman is told that the pregnancy has terminated. What are the laws and penalties facing the attacker? it is homicide? And is there a law against not having this event reported?

I need a reply as soon as possible, so anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
I've searched the net, but cant seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. =] Thanks.

Silverplum

Another good one. Please research before posting.
You didn't. At least, you didn't bother to share the fruits of your research with the rest of the class, including OP. :rolleyes: Glass houses x stones thrown = Doofus.

SRG did, and therefore gets a cookie. :D

TomD1974

You didn't. At least, you didn't bother to share the fruits of your research with the rest of the class, including OP. :rolleyes: Glass houses x stones thrown = Doofus.

SRG did, and therefore gets a cookie. :D
Fetal homicide 1st- not murder 1st, not enough coffee. Or too much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">