• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what could happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

unk

California . First off I was wondering if any one knows the bac point scale system and what the different types of convictions are associated with those points?
Next i was wonder what actions could be taken on a friend of mine.
He is an of age sailor who was drinking some beers in a us territory with some friends they were all one or two ranks higher than him and after a while one of his friends was beyond drunk and needed to get back to the boat his other friends wanted to contiue drinking and ordered my friend to take the guy back to the boat knowing that my friend was drinking as well. So he drove back to the boat and helped his friend to the quarterdeck. they both where ordred to take a breathalizer and my friend the one who was driving blew a 0.02. He was in no way disorderly and was not stopped at his car what actions if any do you think may be taken?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">