• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Simple Assualt Disorderly Conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NHfather

What is the name of your state? NH, I was just arrested ( in front of my children no less) for simple assault (a Class A mistermeaner) and disorderly conduct (A Violation) , I've not seen cuffs in 15+ years but have a good list dating from 15 years back. How likely are my past aggresions to play into all this? Seeing as there 15+ years old what is the best and worst case results?What is the name of your state?

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? NH, I was just arrested ( in front of my children no less) for simple assault (a Class A mistermeaner) and disorderly conduct (A Violation) , I've not seen cuffs in 15+ years but have a good list dating from 15 years back. How likely are my past aggresions to play into all this? Seeing as there 15+ years old what is the best and worst case results?What is the name of your state?
So did you assault someone? The doubling up a misdemeanor with an summary offense disorderly generally means that they may be open to pleading guilty to the disorderly in exchange to dismissing the misdemeanor. You should get a lawyer. Don't volunteer your past history to the police / prosecutor (but let your lawyer know).

outonbail

What is the name of your state? NH, I was just arrested ( in front of my children no less)for simple assault
Did this simple assault happen in front of you're children?
(a Class A mistermeaner) and disorderly conduct (A Violation) , I've not seen cuffs in 15+ years but have a good list dating from 15 years back. How likely are my past aggresions to play into all this? Seeing as there 15+ years old what is the best and worst case results?What is the name of your state?
Define "good list"

Having been convicted of something in the past, is not proof of guilt in your current case or in any future cases. However, if you're found guilty in this case, you're priors will hurt when it's time for sentencing.

Violence related charges are generally looked upon as very serious offenses. As such, having a history of violent charges/convictions will often result in receiving the high end of the allowable penalty, if not the maximum.
Hire an attorney, you're going to need all the help you can get.

NHfather

My kids were there but there was no assault it was no more than a yelling match. whats the difference between assualt and simple assault?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">