• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alias names

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chillwill4679

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

my Ex keeps filing custody papers for our children under a alias name when he had the childrens surname changed we sent the court order to the office of vital statistics and they informed us the would not honer it because it did not have his real name on it I told his lawyer and he said this is my to:mad: wn proper rules do not apply so I now want to see id for the person the name on the court order is in before i let them go on visitation and he cant produce it now he is trying to get custody of the kids thier ages are 12, 11 and have never been away from me and the have only seen him for a total of 3yrs in thier whole life he started this beacause he is $3000.00 in childsupport arrears so is him using this alias name legal when the state says its not and can he take my children they also have four younger siblings at home and they say they dont want to live with him cuz he still lives with his parents and i have never been proven to be a unfit mother where he has been to prison and court orderd rehabs for his alchol and drug abuse:mad: :mad: :mad:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

my Ex keeps filing custody papers for our children under a alias name when he had the childrens surname changed we sent the court order to the office of vital statistics and they informed us the would not honer it because it did not have his real name on it I told his lawyer and he said this is my to:mad: wn proper rules do not apply so I now want to see id for the person the name on the court order is in before i let them go on visitation and he cant produce it now he is trying to get custody of the kids thier ages are 12, 11 and have never been away from me and the have only seen him for a total of 3yrs in thier whole life he started this beacause he is $3000.00 in childsupport arrears so is him using this alias name legal when the state says its not and can he take my children they also have four younger siblings at home and they say they dont want to live with him cuz he still lives with his parents and i have never been proven to be a unfit mother where he has been to prison and court orderd rehabs for his alchol and drug abuse:mad: :mad: :mad:

Give us a little hint about what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">