• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What crimes can I be charged with?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalWithAnI

What is the name of your state? Ga

Okay the new Harry Potter book is coming out and I'm going to know the ending before the book is released on the EastCoast.

Well my local news covers the Harry Potter release party every year (Its at barnes and nobles) what can I legally be charged with if I yell the ending infront of the camera as its being aired live?

Is there anyway I can be sued?

garrula lingua

Why would anyone want to do that ????

At minimum,
you would be charged with a misdemeanor 'disturbing the peace';
you would not be allowed back into B&N
everyone (including future employers, romantic connections) would see you as an idiot
you might get physically punished, severely, by irate Potters (or their beefy parents),
and, most live feeds still have a few seconds cut-off; also, there will probably be security.

So, you'd probably wind up with the negatives and the feed would be cut & not appear on TV.

You need counseling. Why hurt kids ???

Kane

Yes; you can be charged for being A Guy Who Has No Life.

You won't go to jail for it, but you will never, ever get laid.

racer72

The ending of the lated HP is already all over the internet. Also, most if not all news stations run on a 15 to 30 second delay just in case people do stupid things. Your planned stunt would likely become a technical difficulty and would not air.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">