• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bench warrant for felony, can i fly?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

traveler21

What is the name of your state? Connecticut There is a bench warrant for my arrest for a felony in Connecticut. Can I fly from Florida to New York without being arrested in either airport? What are the chances that the airline or airport secuirty will check passengers names in a database?

racer72

Take a bus or train. You will likely get a red flag and will be turned over to the local authorities.

traveler21

I didn't say i didnt want an answer to this question, If i didnt, i wouldnt have asked in the first place. I am curious as to why your the first person to speak of any red flagging business. Everyone else i have spoken to in other law forum websites have said there is always a chance of being picked up but very unlikely.

garrula lingua

With an outstanding felony warrant, you are coninuing to violate the law.

WTH wants to help you ??? Right, we really want to help you continue to violate.

Turn yourself in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">