• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bruk

What is the name of your state? Washington.
My name is bruk. and i am 20 years old. Recently i had a fight with my brother and i was arrested for a day and released on bail. What happened was basically my brother who is one year less older than me asked me abusively to do his paper work for him and i refused. Because he is physically bigger than i am he believe he could physically defeat me thus started a physical fight with me. i had no choice but to be an animal like him and to fight physically. And some body was in the house and separated us. While the guy was trying to separate us he slummed his face with the back of the head of the guy who was trying to separate us. because he was relentlessly trying to attack me i grabbed a knife and scared him off and called the police. while making a phone call using the house phone he break the phone wires. And the police came . When the police came he acted all nice and he told them that i have a knife. They searched me and didn't find any. They asked me if i ever grabbed a knife and i admitted i did and i told them the same story i told you. I know probably admitting that was a dumb thing to do but I never lie even when not lying would get me in trouble.
I never been in trouble in my entire life. And i dont know what to do now.
any help is appreciated
thanks in advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">