• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karlyann

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

So two years ago I was charged with a DWI...I was 18....I've already been to court, done community service, probabtion, alcohol assessment and everything. Last night I received a ticket for underage drinking at a party. My question is...is it possible to get the underage drinking ticket dismissed? Will my having a prior DWI conviction affect the anything? Can I just pay the fine and leave it at that?What is the name of your state?

karlyann

uh, no. it was someone who had a drinking ticket a couple months before this happened. kkk thanks. and i didnt ask for your bitchy comments, just some advice.

Just Blue

uh, no. it was someone who had a drinking ticket a couple months before this happened. kkk thanks. and i didnt ask for your bitchy comments, just some advice.
No one was bitchy....

You never answered my question...On what grounds would the charge be dismissed? There has to be just cause...so what reason do you think you have to get this dismissed??

XNavyLT

There's no way you'll get the charge dismissed. You're establishing a pattern of underage alcohol abuse. Due to your 1st charge, and conviction, this may get a reduction, but not a dismissal...good luck, you'll be 21 soon, just don't drink and drive again, 'cause if you get caught again for that**************you'll have the book thrown at you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">