• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor In Possession (CA)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pink221

What is the name of your state? California

I recently was issued a ticket for Code 25662 (a) Minor In Possession of Alcohol. I have never gotten in trouble with the law before, I've never even been issued a traffic ticket. It says I was issued an infraction. Should I consult a lawyer? I am interested in a career in criminal prosecution and planned on volunteering at my local police station this summer, should I mention this to attempt to use as my community service I might get? Likewise, I will need a car to get to work and do my community service. How should I go about requesting a restricted license?
Thank you for your help!

FlyingRon

haha hijack? what is this some kind of airplane? if you got nothing better to say then dont say anything. yeah i need something helpful not a dont hijack comment.
Listen kid. The name of this forum is Free Advice. We don't have to listen to your rules. It's considered bad manners to post questions on others threads, you need to start your own. Further, it's bad manners to make snide and sarcastic comments to those who are asking for assistance.

I

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">