• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

espongment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flyingklown

What is the name of your state? CT
espongment
All this happen in Alabama. I have been moved for many years and live in CT now.
I have two felons..One a drug charge picking up an RX. A nurse called it in without the okay from the doc...Then they picked up many RX's in my name. I was asked if I picked one up and I said yes and they charged me with a drug charge.. Gotta love the small counties in Alabama!.The other was working while on disability. I am disabled. Have been since 1995 legal anyway.. I went to work for a short time for my physician and doing volunteer work but I did get monies to pay for different things at the clinic such as computers etc..nevertheless..In the US government eyes that is working. All these things happen at the same clinic. I wished I had never saw that doc or had anything to do with the damn clinic!

OK so I said I was guilty on the drug charge.. Got 3 years probation...Then two years later the Social security disability charge. I said guilty. The charge was for $5,000.00 and the attorney's fee was $4000.00...go figure.. Not to mention I changed doc's and stayed away from that stupid alternative medicine clinic...

Anyway I did 3 years probation with that and one month house arrest where they call you everyday.

So it has been 3 years after that. I was looking to try to get an espongment. I can vote, and can probably carry a pistol since these were not violent crimes...I was told but I do not want a gun...I am a disabled guy that cannot work any longer... I tried..I am in pain 24/7 got a good doc.

I try to make sense of this stuff. I mean I have paid for my crimes... It seems they want to hold it over me for the rest of my life. I would like to be forgiven....You know something that Christ might do..Forgive me and let me go on with my life. I am almost 47 years old and never been in trouble before until that time at the stupid clinic....

So in the state of CT how would a disabled guy go bout getting espongment for this?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? CT
espongment
All this happen in Alabama. I have been moved for many years and live in CT now.
I have two felons..One a drug carge picking up an RX. A nurse called it in without the okay from the doc...Then they pickd up many RX's in my name. I was asked if I picked one up and I said yes and they charged me with a drug charge.. Gotta love the small counties in Alabama!.The other was working while on disability. I am disabled. Have been since 1995 leagle anyway.. I went to work for a short time for my physician and doing volunteer work but I did get monies to pay for differnt things at the clinic such as computers etc..nevertheless..In the US government eyes that is working. All these things happen at the same clinic. I wished I had never saw that doc or had anything to do with the damn clinic!

OK so I said I was guilty on the drug charge.. Got 3 years probation...Then two years later the Social security disability charge. I said guilty. The charge was for $5,000.00 and the attorney's fee was $4000.00...go figure.. Not to mention I changed doc's and stayed away from that stupid alternative medicine clinic...

Anyway I did 3 years probation with that and one month house arrest where they call you everyday.

So it has been 3 years after that. I was looking to try to get an espongment. I can vote, and can probably carry a pistol since these were not violent crimes...I was told but I do not want a gun...I am a disabled guy that cannot work any longer... I tried..I am in pain 24/7 got a good doc.

I try to make sense of this stuff. I mean I have paid for my crimes... It seems they want to hold it over me for the rest of my life. I would like to be forgiven....You know something that Christ might do..Forgive me and let me go on with my life. I am almost 47 years old and never been in trouble before until that time at the stupid clinic....

So in the state of CT how would a disabled guy go bout getting espongments for this?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
**A: why are you posting twice?

flyingklown

**A: why are you posting twice?
Ok if you have a need to know for some reason...

I couldn't find the first one. I wasn't a member and couldn't get to it. I became a member and now it is easier to find and I put more detail into it.

Does that answer your question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">