• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Party to a crime need help fast!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bhay414

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

My boyfriend was driving a vehicle of a friend when the friend got out and robbed 2 ppl during the 3rd robbery he was caught red handed. My boyfriend was later arrested at our home and now being charged withthe same crime. Can they do this or is it party to a crime?? What is the max sentence or minimum

Last edited:

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

My boyfriend was driving a vehicle of a friend when the friend got out and robbed 2 ppl during the 3rd robbery he was caught red handed. My boyfriend was later arrested at our home and now being charged withthe same crime. Can they do this or is it party to a crime?? What is the max sentence or minimum
Driving the getaway car is as bad as actually holding the victims up. Obviously your boyfriend was a willing participant (otherwise he would have put an end to it after the first one).

Can they do it? Sure they can, they've done it.
The sentence can go from probation up to 25 years. It depends on whether their are aggravating or mitigating circumstances, whether he has a prior criminal history, and whether he has other risk factors such as drug abuse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">