• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ARD program!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shannon yoder

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania. I got a DUI 3 years ago and was accepted into the ARD program....and have completed the program successfully...so when filling out applications for jobs and state information (being that i am a registered nurse)..DO I need to check the box that i was arrested? what about the box if i was ever convicted? OR can i ignore it and put No b/c i got the ARD and they shouldn't be able to tell if i ever had a DUI or not??? Please some one help me??? I don't want to put no and then they find out and that just doesn't look good???????

Last edited:

moburkes

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania. I got a DUI 3 years ago and was accepted into the ARD program....so when filling out applications for jobs and state information (being that i am a registered nurse)..DO I need to check the box that i was arrested? OR can i ignore it and put No b/c i got the ARD and they shouldn't be able to tell if i ever had a DUI or not??? Please some one help me??? I don't want to put no and then they find out and that just doesn't look good???????
You say that you were "accepted" into the program. Have you completed it? Yes, you will still have to check that you were arrested.

ducati1978

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania. I got a DUI 3 years ago and was accepted into the ARD program....and have completed the program successfully...so when filling out applications for jobs and state information (being that i am a registered nurse)..DO I need to check the box that i was arrested? what about the box if i was ever convicted? OR can i ignore it and put No b/c i got the ARD and they shouldn't be able to tell if i ever had a DUI or not??? Please some one help me??? I don't want to put no and then they find out and that just doesn't look good???????
If you've successfully completed this program and you want to check "no" on job applications when it asks "have you ever been arrested...." then you MUST get this expunged. By completing this program, you have the option to expunge the arrest record. Talk to a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">